*steps into shower*
*forgets to remove eyeliner*
*steps out of shower*
*joins The Black Parade*
Demi Lovato at the VMAs… DAMN. DAMN GIRL. DAAAAAMMMMN.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Ok, so I was hoping it wouldn’t.. But it finally got to me.
I feel huge. I have never been so overweight in my life and I feel just awful about myself. I wish I didn’t.
I am trying to lose weight but still eat enough to breastfeed my baby and I can’t do it! I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but I’m not losing any weight.. And I’m trying! I really am. As much as I can while still making sure I produce enough milk.
I hate this. I feel so awful. :-(
"There’s no point to a guy yelling, “Hey sexy baby” at me out of the passenger window of a car as it speeds past. Even if I was into creepy misogynists and wanted to give him my number, I couldn’t. The car didn’t even slow down. But that’s okay, because he wasn’t actually hitting on me. The point wasn’t to proposition me or chat me up. The only point was to remind me, and all women, that our bodies are his to stare at, assess, comment on, even touch. “Hey sexy baby” is the first part of a sentence that finishes, “this is your daily message from the patriarchy, reminding you that your body is public property”. "
this was a while ago now but we found a lake and flowers in the bushes and it was so pretty
So today, I felt worthless. I cut for the first time in a very long time, began falling back into my eating-disorder mindset, and then realized after that I did nothing wrong, and it was because of a person’s selfish actions that I felt that way. I took it out on myself, and I wish I wouldn’t have. I don’t want to fall back into my old habits again, thinking everything is my fault and that I need to pay for it, when, in fact, another person is just being shitty.
One of my favorite quotes, once again, for anyone who needs to hear this today—
“Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.”
"love with chains is not love"
Pont de l’Archeveche // Paris